I've been trying to keep four other blogs active:
- phoneboy.com--my main blog
- gadgets-weblog.com and voip-weblog.com--the two blogs I write for Creative Weblogging
- The Convergence Zone--the blog I'm writing on Nokia's S60 blogs
As such, there hasn't been a whole lot of time to write here, though I'll mention a few things:
- We got an offer on our house, finally! It's not what we would have liked, but we'll at least cover our expenses. The major hemorrhaging will stop, but the new mortgage is still quite a bit to swallow! Tomorrow is the day we know for sure whether or not they are going forward as that's when the inspection will occur.
- Potty Training is on again for Gracie. She seems to be doing okay with peeing on the potty.Pooping is another matter. We had to throw away a couple of pairs of underwear today.
- I'll be in Ottawa next week for work.
If you want to keep up with what I'm doing, your best bet is to follow me on Jaiku. I post there a few times a day, usually. It also aggregates everywhere else I might leave some electronic droppings for you to read.