I've had this little cough for the last month or so. Seems like my throat is occasionally dry. Sometimes it turns into a coughing fit, which is quite unpleasant.
My wife pointed this out to me today and told me it was a common side effect of Lisinopril, the drug I'm taking to lower my old pressure. Sure enough, it is [www.everydayhealth.com]:
Common side effects of lisinopril include:
- Extreme tiredness
- Runny nose
- Low sex drive
Serious side effects can also occur. If you have any of these side effects, call your doctor right away:
- Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Trouble breathing or swallowing
- Signs of infection, such as fever, sore throat, and chills
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Lightheadedness or fainting
- Chest pain
So yeah, I should get that cough checked and my meds changed.