Written By phoneboy 2006-09-28T14:41:00Z
Maybe I should submit this as a Question of the Day: Pick a random song lyric from the next 10 non-instrumental songs in your musical playlist.
- "Why must we grow up so fast?" -- The Eagles, "Pretty Maids All In A Row"
- "I don't want to walk around with you." -- The Ramones
- "I've got a mouse and he hasn't got a house, I don't know why I call him Gerill" -- Pink Floyd, "Bike"
- "Sometimes it seems like magic when two people come together." -- Pablo Cruise, "Don't Want to Live Without It"
- "This is a warning. Step away from the car. This car is protected by Viper." -- They Might Be Giants, "I Can Hear You"
- "This is a song that Charles Manson stole from The Beatles. We're stealing it back." -- U2, Helter Skelter
- "You'd better make your face up in your favorite disguise." -- Pink Floyd, "Run Like Hell"
- "She needed so much more than I could give." -- Journey, "Send Her My Love"
- "Mile after mile, stone after stone, you turn to speak, but you're alone. A million miles from home, you're on your own." -- Pink Floyd, "Wot's…Uh The Deal"
- "I only like dreaming all the day long." -- Men At Work, "Be Good Johnny"