One of my friends turned me onto Zemanta, which is a browser plugin for Mozilla Firefox that enhances your blogging experience with Typepad, Wordpress (both wordpress.com and self-hosted), and Blogger. It watches what you type and automatically suggests pictures, related blog stories, keywords, links, and pictures you can use in your blog post.
I usually don't have problems coming up with any of these things, except for keywords. It seems to do a really nice job at finding keywords. I like the idea that it suggests other, related articles I could link to, though I personally haven't used it before this post here. I mostly included it as an example.
Let me know what you think, though. Sure seems like a winning tool for me!
- Zemanta - Content Suggestion for Bloggers [via Zemanta]
- Zementa Brings a Semantic Layer to Your Blog [via Zemanta]
- Zemanta - A content suggestion engine for blogging [via Zemanta]
- Zemanta For Bloggers? Good Idea, Bad Idea, Or Great Idea? [via Zemanta]
- A content suggestion engine for blogging? That could work... [via Zemanta]